Monday, May 7, 2012


T hing Fourteen

Down into our reading, it said that many people were beginning to use Diigo rather than Delicious, so that is the option I chose to register in. My name there is daholmes. That being said, for the time being, I am simply registered without anything tagged for a lot of reasons. This is something that I will come back to at a time when I have more time or when I truly have a need to tag items for using them for school.

I do think this could be useful as I find sites that I am using for school information. I am always finding things then either forgetting them or adding them to my favorites. As the video said, that gets a little messy after a while. This looks like it may help clean this up a bit, which, in turn, does enhance productivity.

1 comment:

  1. Once you have a need and experience how helpful it is to have bookmarked a new site online and then accessed it from somewhere else, you'll be hooked! This is also a great way to SHARE tagged bookmarks with your students to facilitate access to research on specific sites rather than waiting for them to type in a lengthy URL!

    I'm glad you can put this one away for now and feel like it's okay to come back to it later. We can only do so much, especially during the school year!

    ReplyDelete